The reports screen provides the ability to view all the performance of your KPIs in one convenient location. You can also use the reports functions to compare against different dates and filter the results using your groups and users.
- Creating Reports
- Selecting your KPIs
- Using the date control
- Reports Options
- Comparing Dates
- Saving Reports
- Export Reports
- Sharing Reports
When you first navigate to the reports tab the default 'Top Performing KPI' report is selected.
The left hand menu contains a series of other standard reports and your saved reports.
You can use the standard reports as a starting point to customise the data to your requirements and save as a new report.
Selecting your KPIs
- To change, or select other KPIs to include in your report click the Select a KPI drop-down menu
The sub menu is divided into two areas:
- The left hand KPIs list divided into Categories
- Selected KPIs that will appear in your report
- To add KPIs to the report you can search for a KPI using the search facility or you can search manually by navigating through the categories
- Once you have located the KPI you need, click the add link next to the KPI name
- The KPI will now appear in the selected list on the right hand side
- To remove any selected KPIs click the x icon next to the KPI Name
- Click done to select the KPIs for your report
Using the Date Control
- To select a date period click the drop down date control
- Select a standard date period
The report will automatically update to display the data based on your date selection. You can also set your own date range from the date drop-down menu.
- Click the date drop-down control
- Click the date range option
- Select a start date using the left hand calendar controls and click on one of the days to select the date
- Select an end date using the right hand calendar control
- Click Done
The chart will now display the data based on your date range options.
Reports come with several options to help provide a more meaningful report. You can access the report options from the top of the report view window, then you can use the chart options to:
- Hide / Show the frequency
- Hide / Show the trend
- Hide / Show the % of Target
- % of Target
- % Change
By default the reports view will show the amalgamated value of the KPIs you have selected. You can filter this view by groups or individual users:
- Click the user or group drop-down and select the user and/or group you wish to filter the view
- Click Done
The view will now display your KPI values for only the users or groups you have selected.
- To clear this filter, simply unselect the values in the filter drop-downs and click Done
You can compare the KPIs in your Report by using the compare to feature in the date control. To compare the same KPIs against another time period:
- Click the Compare to drop down underneath the primary date
- Select a default time period or enter your own time period from the date control
- Click Done
The KPI Report will now display the two dates and an overall % change between the two dates you have chosen.
- To remove the compare date click the [Clear] link in the date control
Saving KPI Reports
- To save any of your reports simply click the Save Icon link from the right hand report options.
- Enter a new name for your report
- Your new view will now appear in the left hand menu
- To edit or delete the view you can use the right hand edit and delete icons.
- To export any of your reports simply click either the PDF Icon or the Excel Icon .
You can share any of your reports between different groups or users.
You can only share saved reports, default reports cannot be shared on the system. The share icon will only appear on shared reports.
- To share a report click the share Icon.
- From the sharing dialogue you can select a single users, a selection of users, an individual group or a selection of groups to share your report with.
- The Restrict data option allows you to control what your users see on the shared report. Restricting the data 'Yes' will only display the data in your shared reports that those users have access to. By selecting 'No' the user can see all of the data and therefore will see an identical version of your report.
- To share the report click share.