Users can be added to your SimpleKPI account and can be set-up to support a number of scenarios such as:
- To enter data and see their own performance
- To manage a team of other users and their performance
- To see organizational KPI performance
- To add users to your account: Click on the Users button in the manage my drop-down
There are two ways to add users to your account.
Adding users manually
- To add user manually click on the add a new user button
- Enter the users Name, Last Name, Email address and a temporary password.
- Select a group to assign your user to (you can find out more about setting up groups here)
- Select a type of user and their privileges (you can find out more about privileges here)
- Click Save
Your new user is now added to your users list
- To edit a user's details click the orange edit icon